An injury that is caused by some external force is often referred to as “trauma”. When referring to Orthopedic Trauma, it may refer to various orthopedic conditions that are developed due to chronic or traumatic injuries and require immediate medical help. An orthopedic trauma injury is a result of a severe fall, a serious accident, or even a violent attack. For repairing such fractures and other trauma injuries, orthopedic doctors offer several surgical and non-surgical orthopedic services. The main aim of the surgery is to avoid any further damage to the affected area which is possible if the problem is left untreated.
In India, trauma is the primary cause of mortality and morbidity. Trauma is in fact, not only a source of physical disability but also emotional and financial distress especially in middle and lower-class families catering to people of all age groups.
Dr. Dhaval Patel prides himself in providing evidence-based, quality orthopedic and trauma care with compassion and a strong patient-centric ethos. He has over a decade of experience in the management of trauma – including acute trauma as well as complications including non-union, infection, bone defects, and sequelae of old neglected trauma.
Dr. Dhaval Patel-Trauma team offers the following Orthopedic Trauma Surgery services:
• Simple and complex injuries of upper and lower limbs.
• Management of polytrauma with modern instrumentation.
• Management of complex proximal humerus, glenoid, scapular, and clavicle fractures.
• Management of complex fractures of proximal and distal femur; proximal and distal tibia.
• Reconstructive surgery for non-unions, infected non-unions, bone loss.
• Wrist/carpal injuries including scaphoid fractures, scaphoid non-unions, perilunate injuries.
Dr. Dhaval Patel and Shivanta Hospital are great options if you’re looking for the best orthopedic surgeon in Ahmedabad. They guarantee to give you the best care possible with a focus on patient-centred care and a dedication to excellence.