To treat problems related to knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, wrists, and hips, and even other kinds of joints, Arthroscopy is a type of keyhole surgery that is used to diagnose such problems.
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that involves the use of a special instrument known as an arthroscope to detect, examine, and treat various problems related to the joints. With a high success rate and short recovery period, this is one of the most effective surgeries listed. Unlike conventional surgeries, where the affected area is completely exposed, Arthroscopy is completely unique in nature as it is carried with the help of a very small camera that helps to generate live images of the affected joint on a huge screen.
A multidisciplinary team of experts consisting of highly trained surgeons, Sports Medicine Specialists, Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Experts, Dieticians, and other medical staff offers holistic treatment using the latest arthroscopic procedures.
The following problems clearly indicate the need for Arthroscopy surgery:
• Intra-articular disorders of various types.
• Frozen shoulder.
• Joint damage caused by an injury or an underlying medical condition.
• Persistent pain and swelling.
• Stiffness that leads to utter discomfort.
• Mild injuries related to the joint
• Ligament Tears
• Inflammation in the smooth lining of the joint (lining of the synovium) in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, or ankle.
Injuries such as:
1. Rotator cuff tendon tears
2. Meniscal (cartilage) tears
3. Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tears (causing instability in the knee)
4. Carpal tunnel syndrome in the wrist
5. Impingement syndrome (shoulder condition)
6. Recurrent dislocations in the shoulder
7. Chondromalacia (injury or wearing of the cartilage cushion)
Pieces of the loose bone and/or cartilage (particularly in the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, or ankle)
Shivanta Hospital in Ahmedabad is renowned for its exceptional orthopedic care, especially in arthroscopic surgery. With a team of highly skilled and experienced orthopedic surgeons and advanced equipment, Shivanta Hospital is known for its the best arthroscopic surgeon in Gota, Ranip, New Ranip of Ahmedabad. They provide individualized treatment plans and strive for the best possible outcomes for their patients.